Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder...

Well, at least I hope it does!  I took an unintentional blog hiatus because I wanted to enjoy every bit of summer I had left with my little man!  He just amazes me daily, and I wanted to really take the time to slow down and make memories with my sweet baby boy (I still refuse to call him a toddler).  Then, school started again which meant I had to go back to work.  Getting back into the swing of things took some time so that prolonged the break.  However, when I saw so many others coming back from their own blog breaks I decided it was time I came back too!

Here is just a brief re-cap of the past couple months:

  • Mason is now 15 months old...where did the time go?!  He just went to the Dr. and he is 24 1/2 lbs.(60%)  and 33"(90%).  My little man has gotten so tall!  He has learned so much and is doing so many things that it really blows my mind!
He put on Daddy's shoes and stomped around in them!
Hiding in a corner reading...makes his English teacher momma ecstatic! 
He was playing in the tupperware cabinet, and this is how he comes out of the kitchen.  I love it!
Helping Momma get ready for school.

How adorable are these big boy P.J.'s!?  A co-worker gave them to us, and I just love them!

  • We spent a lot of time outside. This kid LOVES being outside and screams hysterically when we bring him in!




        • I have the greatest husband ever!  He takes care of me and Mason, and we couldn't ask for anything more.
        We had a dinner and movie date at home while our little man was sleeping.  It was fantastic!
        He sent my back to school flowers!
        
        *Disclaimer:  I started this post, then our computer crapped out, so this is the half of the post I was able to finish and get the pictures for.  Hopefully, I will post the other half soon as well as be back to blogging more frequently.  

        1 comment:

        Related Posts with Thumbnails