How far along: 22 Weeks!
Baby size: About 9 in. and 13 oz. The size of a spaghetti squash.
Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity with a few exceptions.
Sleep: Overall, pretty good. I do have to switch sides a lot, but I am sleeping better now than I was before.
Gender: Boy! Oliver Jude! So excited for Mason to have a brother.
Best moment this week: Lots of movement from my baby boy!
Movement: Yes! Feeling him move all the time, and I love it!
Food cravings: Watermelon
What I miss: Life is good, don’t really miss anything!
Best moment this week: Lots of movement from my baby boy!
Movement: Yes! Feeling him move all the time, and I love it!
Food cravings: Watermelon
What I miss: Life is good, don’t really miss anything!
What I am looking forward to: Next dr. appt. in two weeks
Pregnancy Symptoms: I have had some wonderful zits on my face making me match my junior high kids. The round ligament pains are still pretty bad too. Nothing too terrible though!

No comments:
Post a Comment