Friday, June 27, 2014

24 weeks with Oliver

How Far Along: 24 Weeks

Baby Size: Ear of corn…8.5 in. and 1.5 lbs.


Maternity Clothes: Pretty much all maternity unless I am lounging or in work-out clothes.


Sleep: Pretty Good, I am loving my pregnancy body pillow!

Best moment this week: Mason telling me he is ready for Oliver to be born!  He seems to really understand that there will be a baby here soon.

Movement: Nick can feel it, and you can see my belly moving now!  I love this part!

Food Cravings: Not much of anything.  

What I miss: Bending over with ease, but no real complaints.


What I am looking forward to: Dr. appt. on Tuesday and closing on our old house.  We are officially apartment living while our custom home is being built.


Milestones: It's Viability Day today!! Not that I want Oliver making an appearance ANY time soon, but it's nice to know if he did he now has a chance at survival.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Brackston Hicks have already started and I am still getting round ligament pains.  Nothing horrible though.

Belly Button: Still an innie, but it isn’t looking so good…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails