Tuesday, June 3, 2014

21 weeks with Oliver Jude!



How far along: 21 Weeks! While I feel great, I also like I have been pregnant forever already.

Baby size: About 7 in. and 11oz.  The size of a banana!


 Maternity clothes: Mostly maternity with a few exceptions.

Sleep: Overall, pretty good.  I do have to switch sides a lot, but I am sleeping better now than I was before.

Gender: Boy!  Oliver Jude! So excited for Mason to have a brother.

Best moment this week: Getting to call my little man by name!  Also, Mason has been telling everyone he is going to have a brother.

Movement: Definitely some kicking and moving around now.  It is getting stronger and more consistent each day!  I love this part!

Food cravings: There was one day where I just had to have wings!  Luckily, I haven't had any heartburn with this pregnancy, and the wings were exactly what I wanted!

What I miss: Life is good, don’t really miss anything!

What I am looking forward to: Friday is my last day of work.  Can't wait for school to be out for the summer so I can hang out with Mason.  It is hard to believe this will be the last summer with just the two of us.

Milestones: Oliver’s taste buds are developed and he is swallowing so he is tasting what I am eating…crazy to me that the amniotic fluid will change taste based on what I am eating!

Pregnancy Symptoms: I have had some wonderful zits on my face making me match my junior high kids.  The round ligament pains are still pretty bad too.  Nothing too terrible though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails