Thursday, August 28, 2014

33 Weeks with Oliver

How Far Along: 33 Weeks…a mere 7 weeks until my due date!

Baby Size: Pineapple …around 4.5lbs. and close to 18-19 inches

Gender:  Handsome little man!  Oliver Jude

Maternity Clothes: There are few things long enough to cover my belly now that aren’t maternity.

Sleep:  Just depends.  Some nights are better than others and some hours are better than others.  No huge complaints though.

Best moment this week: Mason has been really loving to talk to my belly, and he is the first one to tell people that he is having a baby brother.  I love how excited he is (at least for now)!

Movement:  Lots of rolls, pushing, jabs, turns…watching my stomach has become both fascinating and creepy!  I can definitely tell he is running out of room though!

Food Cravings:  I have been so unbelievably thirsty, and still love some ice cream!

What I miss:  I pretty much never drink, but I have been wanting a glass of wine lately.  Occasionally with certain dinners it would be nice to have.  My mother-in-law also makes a great sangria, and we are all going out of town this weekend and I know she will be making some.

What I am looking forward to:  In the next couple weeks we will have another ultrasound and maternity pics!

Milestones:  His skeleton is hardening and he is one week closer to being in our arms!

Pregnancy Symptoms: The usual…backache and ligament pains.  Nothing horrible though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails