Tuesday, June 29, 2010

500 Days!

Yesterday marked the 500th day of Nick and I being married.  I only realized this because I had a counter on Facebook to count down how many days until the wedding.  Once the wedding day came, it started to count the days we have actually been married.  I happened to look at it yesterday...on day 500.  I really can't believe we have married for 500 days!  It has been fast and absolutely wonderful.  Luckily for us the first year and half of marriage has not been hard, and I look forward to growing old with my best friend! 

I called Nick at work yesterday to jokingly wish him a happy 500 days of marriage, and he decided to surprise me...


Tulips and a cookie cake that reads 'Happy 500', I married the most wonderful man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails