As usual I have been a slacker when it comes to posting. Nick and I have kind of been all over the place. We have had family stuff, friend stuff, and us stuff. Yesterday was the first time we were actually at home most of the day. Anyway, here is what is going down at our house...
I had mentioned that I was doing black frames down one of our hallways. Here are some completed frames, and here is the start of the hallway:
It is still a work in progress, but I love it so far. I love having old family pictures in the house, and having everyone that we love be in our house is awesome. I think it makes our house feel like a home!
Then I changed the breakfast table to be more summery, and the best part...it was free! You can't see how fabulous the place mats are, but trust me! They are from Target and are so so cute. The red napkins I had. The sunflowers are from a garden turned farm just across the street. They said we could take however many we wanted, and I put them in a Santowski milk bottle. So lovely!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment