It has been so much fun actually growing our own food! I think it is ridiculously awesome to eat something that I grew in my backyard. This has been a good year for our garden, and here is the latest update:
I don't do bell peppers, but Nick loves them! This plant is crazy, you can see all of the peppers growing everywhere. It has gotten so heavy that it was falling over.
Nick has been dying to grow even one ear of corn. Well, we got 6! He was so excited, and I have to admit it is rather amazing that we actually grew corn. It's good too!
On another note, I grew some flowers from seeds! It has been lots of fun watching them grow and bloom. I promise they look better in person!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment