Friday, February 4, 2011

19 Weeks!




I am really bad about posting these on time, but here it is...

How far along: 19 Weeks!

Baby size: About 6 1/2 in.  The size of a mango!

Total weight gain/loss: Probably between 7-8lbs. I have been close to a pound a week in my second trimester.

Maternity clothes: A mix of both.  I finally found some tops that are not crazy, super long on me!!  Being short and having no torso whatsoever makes finding maternity tops a bit of a challenge.

Sleep: Not horrible, not fabulous.  Just ok I guess.

Gender: Boy!  Mason Rhys!

Best moment this week: Calling my baby boy by his name!  We also registered for little man!
Please ignore how awful I look!

 
Movement: Still waiting… I am really starting to go crazy waiting, especially because I know he is a kicking wiggle worm from the ulatrasound!

Food cravings: Still fruit and strawberries are starting to come back into season which is making extremely happy.  The farm we like to go to already has several plants producing so I got some fabulous ones this weekend!

What I miss: Nothing really!

What I am looking forward to: We don’t have another Dr. appt. until the end of the month; however, our 2 year anniversary, Valentine’s Day, and my birthday are all this month!

Milestones: I am finally starting to look pregnant instead of fat!

Pregnancy Symptoms: We still work out with our trainer, which I love because my arms, legs, and butt still look pretty awesome if do say so myself, but I get tired and out of breath much faster than I used to.


1 comment:

  1. I just recently started working out again but I have to take so many breaks! I'm trying to build my muscle back up because I'm pretty sure my body ate it all up when I had so many food adversions. My butt and thighs suffered for sure...they are nearly gone!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails