Sunday, February 6, 2011

Half Way There...

Please excuse my hair and how gross I look...we were cleaning the house.


How far along: 20 weeks...halfway done

Baby size:  10 inches head to heel, about the length of a banana

Total weight gain/loss:  Didn't really gain much this week, I am still up about 7lbs.

Maternity clothes?  A mix of both, I still have two pairs of pants I can wear and some tops, but I love my maternity jeans and have some cute maternity tops I wear occasionally

Sleep: Not bad, still getting used to not sleeping on my stomach or back though.

Best moment this week:  No work due to inclement weather...it was fabulous to have an extra day off!

Movement:  I now think I may have felt Mason move, but I am not 100% positive.  I should be able to feel him really soon though...stupid placenta all being in the way!

Food cravings:  Fruit, of course, and ice cream.  Nick is thrilled with my ice cream!

What I miss:  Nothing really...I guess a closet full of clothes that fit.

What I am looking forward to:  Next weekend marks Nick and I's two year anniversary!  Plus, there is Valentine's Day, a Dr. appt., and my birthday.  

Milestones:  Making it through the first half

Pregnancy Symptoms:  The food aversions are starting to kick in.  Meat sounds pretty disgusting to me now, and it is making it hard for Nick and I to plan out our weekly dinners.

1 comment:

  1. ditto to meat being YUCK and meal planning being hard! Yay for being half way...it's flying by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails