Sunday, April 3, 2011

Third Trimester!



How Far Along: 28 Weeks, I can't believe I am already in my third trimester!

Baby Size:  Head of cauliflower…16in. and 2.5lbs.

Gender: Beautiful baby boy, Mason Rhys!

Maternity Clothes:  A mix of both, but mostly maternity except for a few things.

Sleep:  Really good this week, I am loving my pregnancy body pillow!

Best moment this week:  My glucose test was normal, no gestational diabetes!  They did say I am anemic, but that is not surprising.

Movement:  Tons, and Nick loves watching my stomach do crazy things!

Food Cravings:  Fruit, fruit, and more fruit. 

What I miss:  No back pain, but I really can’t complain!

What I am looking forward to:  First baby shower is this weekend, so excited!

Milestones:  His lungs are developed enough now that he could breathe with only a little help if he was born.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Mostly just the back ache.

Stretch Marks: So far Palmer’s tummy butter has been doing its job!  Let’s hope it stays that way!

Belly Button:  Pretty much flat, but it still goes in just a little.  Again, not very attractive…

2 comments:

  1. Before you know it, you'll be posting your baby's birth pictures!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have something in the works for my bloggy friends and their sweet babies! I would love to send little Mason a gift but I need your mailing address. If that's ok just email me at Emily.Powell@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails