Picture to come...
How far along: 20 weeks...halfway done
Baby size: 10 inches head to heel, about the length of a banana
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity
Sleep: Not bad, still getting used to not sleeping on my stomach or back though.
Best moment this week: Long weekend with my boys, accepting an offer on our house, and securing an apartment and storage unit until our house is built.
Movement: Here and there, waiting for it to get stronger. I definitely felt the baby in my ribs though.
Food cravings: Ice cream!
What I miss: Not running out of breath so easily.
What I am looking forward to: Gender!! Find out tomorrow!
Milestones: Making it through the first half
Pregnancy Symptoms: My face is starting to break out, and I am definitely more moody (according to my wonderful husband).
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment