How Far Along: 29 Weeks, only 11 left to go!
Baby Size: butternut squash…16in. and 2.5lbs.
Gender: Beautiful baby boy, Oliver Jude!
Maternity Clothes: All the time...
Sleep: It's been better, but not horrible
Best moment this week:
Movement: Tons, especially at night when I am trying to sleep. This boy is going to have his days and nights confused!
Food Cravings: Ice cream, but that may not be pregnancy related.
What I miss: Not feeling hot all the time. The wonderful Houston heat and humidity has made me hate to be outside, and I feel like I am just hot all the time.
What I am looking forward to: Dr. appts. will now be every two weeks, and I LOVE my Dr.
Milestones: His brain is starting to wrinkle and grow!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Ridiculous acne; no beautiful pregnancy skin for me. Also, my linea nigra has also started to show up.
Belly Button: Pretty much flat, but it still goes in just a little. Again, not very attractive…
We also decided to do a 3d/4d ultrasound. With Mason my Dr. was at a different hospital and when they did the anatomy ultrasound they did 3d and gave us a ton of pics. The hospital she is at now didn't give us much of anything, so we went ahead and did an elective ultrasound.
He was basically folded in half with his feet in front of his face, and when his feet weren't in his face the umbilical cord was. Overall though, we got to see our sweet baby boy, and I can't believe we got a sneak peek at him. We saw him open his eyes, suck his thumb, stretch, and roll over. I am so excited to meet this precious little guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment