Thursday, August 14, 2014

31 Weeks with Oliver

How Far Along: 31 Weeks…9 left to go, single digits!

Baby Size:  Head of lettuce…17in. and almost 3.3 lbs.

Gender:  My little man! Oliver Jude Santowski!

Maternity Clothes:  Mostly maternity, occasionally some things that are not.

Sleep:  Good and bad…I will sleep really hard and not move for a couple hours and then I wake up stiff and needing to switch sides.  The main problem is that when I go to roll over onto the other side I have a hard time falling back to sleep.  When I am asleep it is good though.

Best moment this week: Mason is talking more and more his baby brother!  I think he is at the perfect age to understand what is happening, and he seems to be excited about it for now!

Movement:  Definitely more of the stretching, pushing, rolling and not so much of the kicking.

Food Cravings:  Ice cream!

What I miss:  Mason loving on my belly.  He likes to talk to Oliver and rub my belly.

What I am looking forward to:  Dr. appt. next week, and we get to do another ultrasound in a couple weeks to see how is measuring.

Milestones:  He is starting to fatten up!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Brackston Hicks contractions seem to be getting stronger.  Nothing horrible though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails