Thursday, August 28, 2014

32 weeks with Oliver


How Far Along: 32 Weeks…8 weeks and counting.

Baby Size:  Head of lettuce…18in. and 3.5lbs.

Gender: Beautiful baby boy!

Maternity Clothes:  Maternity all the way.

Sleep:  Not bad...I've been pretty exhausted from going back to work though.

Best moment this week:  Dr. appt. to check on little man...he's doing great!
 
Movement:  Lots and lots…I can definitely tell when he is on my bladder.  He is still hanging out on the right side most of the time though.

Food Cravings:  Nothing really lately.

What I miss:  It is getting harder to do things, but I don’t really miss too much.

What I am looking forward to:  At my next Dr. appt. I get to have another ultrasound to measure Oliver and see how he is doing.

Milestones: Opening and closing his eyes!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Getting out of breath super easily and backaches  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails