Thursday, August 7, 2014

30 weeks


The right was with Mason, and the left is with Oliver!

How Far Along: 30 Weeks…at times I feel like I have been pregnant forever and then sometimes is seems like this whole pregnancy is flying by!

Baby Size:  Butternut Squash…17in. and almost 3lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Very rarely am I not in them.

Sleep:  Not so great lately.  We just bought a tempurpedic mattres though, so maybe that will change!

Best moment this week:  Mason got to really feel Oliver kick and move around.  He was so excited! 

Movement:  Low and when I am trying to sleep.  It is still my favoirte part of pregnancy though!

Food Cravings: Ice cream.  This could also just be a Houston summer craving!

What I miss:  Being able to pick up Mason.  I love being able to scoop him up and love on him when he isn't expecting it, and I can't really do that anymore.  I can't hold for very long either.  It's a combination of being pregnant and the fact that he is a big 3 year old and not a baby anymore.

What I am looking forward to: The rain here has been ridiculous!  The one July that we are not in a drought is when we try to build a house.  However, the rain has let up enough that they are finally really starting our house...we should have a house pad by this weekend, and we are picking everything out for the inside this week!

Milestones:  His bone marrow has taken over production of red blood cells, which means he is more likely to make it if he pops out early.  Plus, he has about a 95% chance of survival if born now.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I've getting pretty tired lately and have had some hip pain.  Nothing too terrible though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails