All of Nick's family, except for his parents, live in Chicago. So, for Easter we are flying up there to spend 3 days! We are so excited to get to see everyone and hit all of our favorite places, plus a few new ones. We are getting there super early on Friday, and Nick's parents will pick us up from the airport and we will head straight to Grandma Sally's for the best apple pancake on the planet! Then I will finally get to experience Navy Pier. All of the times we have been to Chicago, we have never had time to go, but Friday afternoon will be spent at the pier!
We will of course have lots of family time, including the big Easter dinner that I have never been to. The best part will be getting to spend lots of time with the Grandparents! They are the best and cutest couple ever, I hope Nick and I become like them!
Other necessary stops will include Jarosch Bakery...
The very bottom cookies are my favorite, and pretty much the best cookies in the world!
We may have to hit up a White Castle while we are there too! Can't wait for a fabulous Chicago trip!
No comments:
Post a Comment