It pretty much rained at our house all day on Saturday. Nick and I decided to take that time to organize all of our paperwork. We still had everything separated into our two expandable folders from when we were not married, and decided that after being married a year it was time to condense and combine. We took all of this madness...
and turned it into this fabulous, organized drawer...
While we were doing this our children (the dogs of course!) were playing with their new presents. I got some teddy bears from students for Valentine's Day, and decided that the puppies would have more fun with them then I would. They also played in the box that the new filing cabinet came in!
By the way, we are pretty sure that Mouse is double jointed or something. He is the one on the right in the first picture...I have never seen a dog lay with their hips out like that and completely flat on the floor. He looks so funny, but that is how he has always laid!
How We’re Organizing Our Digitized Photos
3 weeks ago
I gave you a blog award! Check it out!
ReplyDelete