Friday, March 12, 2010

Dynamo!

As I have mentioned before, Nick and I have season tickets to the Houston Dynamo (professional soccer team).  Last night they had a pre-season game against Chicago at HBU.  We had a lot of fun, met up with some friends, and even got some awesome pictures!

The first one is Nick with Brian McBride, who is pretty much an American great when it comes to soccer.  He has played on the U.S. National Team, and Nick was super excited.


Then, I got a picture with a couple of my favorite players!  The first one is with Mike Chabala, and I love him!  He is so genuine and nice, plus, I have an autographed soccer ball that he tossed into the stands for me.

The last picture is with Cam Weaver, who I have grown to love from watching him play.  He is pretty much a giant, and I look so short next to him!


I can't wait to get off work today...Spring Break is so close!  Nick has to work next week, but we are spending the weekend in Galveston for a mini get away and I am stoked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails