Monday, March 29, 2010

Weekend Love

We had a wonderful weekend!  Friday we just relaxed at home, which was so nice.  Saturday we had a date, and, as usual, it pretty much revolved around food.  Dinner was at Chicken Kitchen and was ridiculously good, and actually healthy!  From there we decided to try something new for dessert...Epicure Bakery.  It was this awesome European place, and the dessert was incredible.

I had the strawberry role.

Nick had the Vienna chocolate cake.


They also had some cookies that looked crazy good, so we got some to take home and try later.  Also, the big thing we had to get because we got them the whole time we were in Italy.  I have no idea what it is, but it is amazing!


Afterward, we went to Barnes and Noble, got Starbucks, and looked at travel books.  It was such a great way to spend our Saturday.  We planned vacations that are in the far future, but it was fun nonetheless.


Sunday was our family day!  My dad's birthday is today so we celebrated yesterday at my brother's house.  We all just hung out outside...they fished in the pond, Ginny and I laid on a blanket reading, we grilled, zip lined, and spent the day in each others company.  My brother lives on 9 acres, so we had plenty to do there!


Great weekend, and I only work three days this week!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE Epicure! Jonathan and I use to go there all the time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails