Friday, May 9, 2014

13 Weeks with #2



How far along: 13 Weeks, 2nd trimester!

Baby size: About the size of a peach!


 Maternity clothes: I am showing so much sooner than I did with Mason!  I am already wearing some maternity bottoms simply because they are more comfortable.  I still have pants that fit, but I don't how tight they are.

 Sleep: I've been having a really hard time sleeping this pregnancy.  I am exhausted but will wake up at like midnight and can't fall back asleep for a couple of hours.  I also already have to get up to pee in the middle of the night occasionally.

Best moment this week: Breaking the news to some family and friends!

Movement: Nope, and I can't wait.  It is one of my favorite things about being pregnant!

Food cravings: Oddly enough, I have had like no real cravings and minimal aversions this go around.

What I miss: Having more energy.  Hopefully that changes as I get more into my second trimester.

What I am looking forward to: May 1st, our next Dr. appt.  I love hearing the heartbeat.

Milestones: I am in my second trimester!  Our wee one is growing hair, unless they are going to be a bald baby of course.

Pregnancy Symptoms: I am the woman other pregnant women hate!  I have had hardly any symptoms other than extreme exhaustion.  I am definitely more tired this time, but that is probably because I am chasing an almost 3-year-old around when I get home from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails