How far along: 14 Weeks!
Baby size: About the size of a large navel large!
Maternity clothes: I have been wearing a lot of maternity bottoms lately because they are just way more comfortable! I am definitely showing way faster than I did with Mason.
Sleep: Overall, pretty good. I have a hard time falling asleep sometimes though.
Best moment this week: Mason voluntarily talking to my stomach! He told the baby to come out, haha. I told him we still had quite a while, and we want to keep it that way!
Movement: Not yet...
Food cravings: Nothing really. I feel like I am thirsty all the time though and always want something cold to drink.
What I miss: Not being out of breath after playing and running around with Mason.
What I am looking forward to: Next Dr. appt. is May 1st
Milestones: I am in my second trimester! Our wee one is growing hair, unless they are going to be a bald baby of course.
Pregnancy Symptoms: I have been having some pretty bad round ligament pains already. It got really bad after I carried a sleeping Mason through the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment