Friday, May 9, 2014

16 weeks with #2



How far along: 16 Weeks!

Baby size: About 5 in. or so
 
Maternity clothes: More and more each week.  I am definitely showing, and they are way more comfortable.

Sleep: Ok, but I have been waking up in the middle of the night and then having trouble falling back asleep.

Best moment this week:  At the Dynamo games we sit next to two other couples that a little one like we do.  We all went to the game on Sunday, and we found out that all three of us are pregnant again!

Movement: I want to say yes, but still a little unsure.

Food cravings: Not much, but when I get thirsty it is like I can't quench it.

What I miss: Nothing really.  Being able to comfortably button my pants would be nice though, haha.

What I am looking forward to: Thursday is our Dr. appt. and then at the end of the month we will find out the gender.

Milestones: The baby can recognize our voices.  Nick and Mason talk to my belly everyday!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Round ligament pains and some hip pain.  It seems so early for this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails