Wednesday, May 21, 2014

19 weeks with #2

 
 
How far along: 19 Weeks!

Baby size: About 6 1/2 in. and 8 oz. The size of a mango or an heirloom tomato!

 Maternity clothes: In public, it is mostly all maternity.  At home, usually athletic shorts and t-shirts that are not maternity. 

Sleep: Not horrible, not fabulous.  Just ok I guess.
 
Gender: May 28th, and I can't wait.

Best moment this week: Lots of laying around doing nothing.  Because of the awful cold I got, I didn't do much of anything which is a huge change of pace for me.  It was really nice to not really do much of anything.
 
Movement: Here and there, not consistent or constant yet.  I can't wait for the big kicks that Nick can feel!

Food cravings: The only thing was a random one day craving for a Big Red soda.  I don't even know that last time I had one, but I needed it one evening and it was amazing.

What I miss: Not being out of breath so easily.  This bump starts right under my boobs, and I feel like my lungs are being squished.

What I am looking forward to: Anatomy ultrasound in a week!  Can't wait to find out the gender!

Milestones: Looking pregnant enough that people feel comfortable approaching me and asking me about it.  Not to mention the baby's arms and legs are in proportion and major brain development has occurred.

Pregnancy Symptoms: Round ligament pains still and being out of breath.  Nothing too terrible or crazy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails