Baby size: About 5 1/2 in. The size of a turnip!
Maternity clothes: Pretty much all I wear now is maternity unless I am at home lounging. Some things are big/loose, but my regular clothes are tight and near as comfortable. I am showing so much faster, but at least I will get more use out of maternity clothes this time.
Sleep: I wake up several times to switch positions; I can’t sleep in one position for too long before I get uncomfortable. I am still having trouble with waking up and then it taking me hours to fall back asleep.
Best moment this week: This is actually very similar to what I wrote when pregnant with Mason! I saw lots of family for the first time since they found out the news because it was my cousin's baby shower. Also, when I lay still I can feel the baby's heartbeat in my stomach.
Movement: Not really...
Food cravings: Water! Last summer we bought a pitcher that you could put fruit in to infuse water and such. It got broken, so I had to go buy one this weekend because I have been craving water and strawberry/lemon water sounds amazing.
What I miss: Not much. I'm feeling pretty good, and things have been going well.
What I am looking forward to: 3 weeks away from finding out gender!!
Milestones: Baby is getting bones instead of cartilage and the umbilical cord is getting stronger!
Pregnancy Symptoms: Round ligament pains like you wouldn't believe. It has been really bad and painful this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment