How Far Along: 18 weeks!
Size of baby: Baby is the size of a sweet potato or bell pepper and around 7oz.
Maternity Clothes: Mostly maternity. I did wear a non-maternity top to work the other day, and I still have some dresses and skirts I can wear.
Gender: We won't find out for 2 more weeks. It is driving me crazy because at this point with Mason we already knew.
Movement: Every now and then I think I feel something, but hopefully in the next couple of weeks there will be no doubt.
Sleep: Not terrible, I busted out my pregnancy pillow, and it makes a huge difference.
What I miss: Being able to breathe. This baby seems to be up higher than Mason, and the bump starts right under my boobs. Because of this, the baby is pushing up on my lungs, and I am out of breath so much faster than I used to be.
Cravings: So strange, but nothing really. This pregnancy hasn't had many cravings.
Symptoms: Round ligament pains are still pretty bad, but that is about it. I did get a lovely cold that is driving me crazy and wearing me down though. The bad part is that I can't really take much for it.
Best Moment This Week: Enjoying mother's day with my boys, my momma and mother-in-law, and some friends.

No comments:
Post a Comment